Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

I wouldn't say this picture necessarily makes me laugh, but the idea behind it does. I had no good choices for this day and couldn't find a picture that honestly made me laugh. I can think of memories, but no pictures.

Anyways, while I was pledging my fraternity we were told to decorate/destroy our Big's rooms. I didn't want to completely destroy my Big's room since if someone did that to mine I would FREAK (OCD issues haha), but I decided to have fun with it. This picture is of one of her walls that is made entirely of post its. It doesn't look like that much, but it really was! It took forever. Also on the wall is a poster that says "Gossip is not cool." I bought it in a twin pack of posters at the $1 store with another poster I hung up that said "Wash your hands after the bathroom!" My Big had been sick for a few weeks and I thought I'd add a little humor to her room ;) I also threw confetti everywhere: on her floor, her desk, in her laundry big, her closet, her shoes. I laugh thinking that she had to clean all of that up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment