Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
The best friend, the other Kaitlin Marie.

If I had an alter ego, it would definitely be some of the times I've spent with this girl. She is wild & crazy. Don't take that the wrong way, she is very responsible and an amazing person, but she grew up with a different lifestyle than me. We have so much fun together and do the most random, crazy things. We have Taylor Swift dance parties all of the time we go mudding and spin 360's through her boyfriend's field in the back of his truck, we decorate our friends cars in paint, we search our apartment for bad guys with knives and the list goes on. I wouldn't necessarily say we do anything "messed up" but she came to mind when I read today's challenge. We have some of the best college memories that will forever remain in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment