Monday, July 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
My scrapbooks.

I have spent countless hours and tons of money on these books since 2002. My cousin got me into it and I can't imagine ever stopping. I love pictures and having them compiled all together with my favorite memories, quotes, ticket stubs, and other knick knacks from trips make them so much more than just a photo album. I absolutely love going to craft stores and looking at all the paper and stickers for scrap booking. I could spend so much money on them and I hate that all the stickers and everything is SO expensive!

If my house were to ever burn down I would grab my family members and these books. Nobody can ever replace these pictures and memories. Everything else in my house I could re-purchase or buy/acquire something similar except for these books that tell my life story and what's important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment