Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 18

I love how you can set up when you want posts to be appear. Since I am going to be away this weekend I have set up the next few days of my challenge.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Being Accepted

I've thought about this for a while and I would have to say that pleasing everyone goes hand in hand with being accepted and that is my biggest downfall. I have a hard time dealing with people who don't like me. I know you can't please everyone and that some people aren't worth it, but I do think that is my biggest insecurity. I absolutely hate when people are mad or upset with me and I used to always give
 in to everything just to ease the tension, but I've been getting better since I've been in college.

Aside from looks what are your biggest insecurities?

No comments:

Post a Comment