Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Inspired by Jamie's blog and other fellow blogger posts today, I now present you with: 


I'm loving that it's already 4pm on a Wednesday! Seriously where did this week go?! My weeks ALWAYS drag on forever, but this week is flying and I'm so thankful! 

I'm loving that today is my last day in the office for this week. Tomorrow I will be working from home and then Friday I leave to visit my college town for the weekend to reunite with some great friends!!

I'm loving dresses like these with belts:


I'm also loving running. It's absolutely freeing. Don't you agree?

I'm loving Taylor Swift (and becoming obsessed with the songs 'Mine' and 'Enchanted' all over again) and the fact that I get to see her up close with two great friends next Saturday!

I'm loving my fabulous friends who inspire me everyday & constantly make me smile. Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment