Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kidnapped Nap!!!!!

 
I Was Blindfolded, My Hands Were Tied To The Back of  The Pillar, Lips Were Sealed By A Tightly Tied Cloth, Legs Were Tied TO The Backside of The Pillar.

I Was In Immense Pain. I Was Feeling As Though, My Heart Was Severely Pierced With A Sharp Object. With A Bleeding Heart, I Had To Somehow Manage. My Eyes Were About To Puff Off Like A Balloon Because, They Were Filled With Burning Tears. My Ankles Were Paining A Lot, Because of The Tightly Tied Rope. All I Could Do Is, Pray Almighty. 

As A Blessing, As If God Heard My Prayers & Feel My Immense Pain, I Started Feeling A Graceful Bright Light Piercing My Heart & Eyes. I Was Free From Pains. The Tightly Tied Rope & Cloth Were Loosened. I Could Easily Take My Hands Ahead of Me & Stretch. My Ankles Were Feeling Better, Though It Was Terribly Bleeding. It Didn't Even Flash Me That, I Could Easily Remove The Blind Folded Cloth. Instead, I Started Searching By Stretching My Hands To Find The Almighty's Physical Presence. But, In Vain.


I Heard A Noise. I Heard Something Falling Down. I Sensed, There Is Someone Who Has Rescued Me From The Captivity. I Heard A Huge Blasting Sound. Sensed Something Is Really Happening, May Be A Shoot Out. I Was Trembled & Shocked Of The Gun Shots. Was Feeling, As If, Someone Is Nearing Me, With His Finger On The Trigger & Is About To Shoot Me. I Was Shivering. Lost Balance of Myself. All I Just Wanted Is, Someone Who Can Come To My Rescue. With Deep Faith & Devotion, I Once Again, Called Out Almighty In My Heart. I Heard Whisperings, But Couldn't Notice Whose Voice Was It ?? Or Who Was Talking ?? Is It A Male Voice Or A Female Voice ?? 

Surprisingly, I Heard A Dog Barking. Still, I Kept Quiet. I Didn't Move A Bit. I Totally Dipped MY Mind & Heart In Prayers. Then, I Heard Male Voices, Run Run, Run Away From Here....Common Make It Fast!! We Are No More Safe....Just Move From Here......These Policemen & Police Dogs Will Kill Us.....

I Again Heard, One More Gun Shot !!!!! I Couldn't Take The Shocks & I Collapsed. Finally, When I Opened My Eyes After Few Hours, I Realized That, It Was A Dream!!!!!!!

Written For, 
Image Courtesy :-  Here.
 


PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For The Previous Post, "Sunrise". 



No comments:

Post a Comment